DIY Finished !

ChiefRedman

Hey Everyone , I have finally finished the cage and Rain system! Thanks everyone for the ideas and inspiration that was put in behind this! I'm very pleased to announce that I will be getting one of Jann's babies! A huge shoutout to her for helping me through this and answering all of my stupid questions ! Anyways, here is the finished product , give or take a few decor items ;)

Attachments

• 10431700_851406458222166_7159094774034650774_n.jpg
    10431700_851406458222166_7159094774034650774_n.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 10372147_851410331555112_5812102171654877505_n.jpg
    10372147_851410331555112_5812102171654877505_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 159
It really looks nice Andrew. Did you build that all by yourself?
I would recommend a few more vines and branches and you'll
have one happy little man! :)

Nice! Congrats! It's a lot of fun to build the enclosure. Is the "shelf" adjustable to provide more space with size?

Looks really good! I'm a sucker for a good DIY cage! Like Jann said, I would add a few more branches. I like the separation you have in there too. It'll save you from having to build a bigger cage once your little guy out grows it! Great plant too! I can't wait for mine to fill out that nicely!

Nice! Congrats! It's a lot of fun to build the enclosure. Is the "shelf" adjustable to provide more space with size?

Yeah ! It's fully adjustable ! Just pop out the rods holding it into place and adjust how ever thy heart desires ! It's been a great experience building this cage and thinking about my first Cham !

Hey Andrew, first and foremost let me say congrats and smart move getting one of Jann's veilds!!! I got my guy Stanley from her 4 years ago and he has been a wonderful little green guy, sooo sweet from all of the handling and he loves people!!! I bet your guy will be the same!!!

You DIY cage looks awesome, you really did a great job with it! As has been mentioned Id suggest adding some horizontal vines and branches, your little guy will travel them all! It will give him different levels to perch on as he learns to regulate his body temp.

I do have one question.... How do you have the drainage worked out? Where does the runoff collect?

Good luck with your guy, you're certainly off to a good start!!!! Lisa

Looks freaking awesome! Does the shelf come out so you can expand once your babe is bigger? I am going to assume it does and that it a great idea! Jann is so awesome! Her babies are always beautiful and she always answers EVERYONEs questions! I am going to get a baby from her some day!

Hey Andrew, first and foremost let me say congrats and smart move getting one of Jann's veilds!!! I got my guy Stanley from her 4 years ago and he has been a wonderful little green guy, sooo sweet from all of the handling and he loves people!!! I bet your guy will be the same!!!

You DIY cage looks awesome, you really did a great job with it! As has been mentioned Id suggest adding some horizontal vines and branches, your little guy will travel them all! It will give him different levels to perch on as he learns to regulate his body temp.

I do have one question.... How do you have the drainage worked out? Where does the runoff collect?

Good luck with your guy, you're certainly off to a good start!!!! Lisa

I fiberglasses the bottom , and it's got a slope to it on all around the drain hole , and I have a drainage bucket underneath !

Back
Top Bottom