DIY cork bark feeder cup

mikouba

Hi guys, I decided to share what I came up with after seeing so many DIY feeder cups. I just used a plastic cup to keep insects in, which I bought at expo. Then I used hot glue gun, leftover cork bark and some aluminium screen and alot of puzzle skills. Its not probably a best one I could come up with, but I didnt have much time for it either.

It is going to be a part of my upcomming freerange project, which I am going to reveal pretty soon. I really cant wait for it. Stay tuned and rate those pictures!

http://imgur.com/a/j07dQ

That's a great natural looking feeder cup. I'm guessing it's pretty light being cork. Meaning, it should be easy to mount in a screen enclosure. Nice creative work.

Thanks, its really light indeed. I am goin to use more of cork material in my freerange. Its not a cheapest one, but probably best looking and most durable material. ;-)

Most natural feeder I have seen yet

Wow, great job! That is the most natural looking feeder I have seen yet.
I can see how the cham would love to limb all over it.
I am going to try to copy that for my guy. He is such a pain with the plain old dish cup that he will hardly use. So spoiled he will almost only eat from my hand or as I hold it on a branch. The screen on the walls works OK but they tend to get away.
I need something that might hold him over for a couple days. I think this will do it.
Thanks, Greg

Wow, great job! That is the most natural looking feeder I have seen yet.
I can see how the cham would love to limb all over it.
I am going to try to copy that for my guy. He is such a pain with the plain old dish cup that he will hardly use. So spoiled he will almost only eat from my hand or as I hold it on a branch. The screen on the walls works OK but they tend to get away.
I need something that might hold him over for a couple days. I think this will do it.
Thanks, Greg

Fell free to do that!

Also I would like to see your and others outcomes aswell!

Nice feeder cup idea! I like the 'au naturel' look. :)
Please post pictures of the unveiling of your free range. I have been thinking about going that route with Pickle.

If you don't mind I believe I will incorporating your idea into my viv build :D :D It looks natural and light weight too! Congratulations on your invention

Back
Top Bottom