DIY Cages

Norcal55

Avid Member
I just purchased few more cages today from DIY cages and I love the new design. They are by far the best cages on the market and additionally have the best prices ;-)

I was so happy I had to share :D

Do you have some pics of the cages? I was looking at the DIY cages and the LLL cages and I am torn between the two. I will be buying 3 cages when I buy them so all 3 will be the same. Then I will be getting rid of my XL Reptibreeze or keeping it as a spare for something.

I have all three now LLL, Reptibreeze and DIY cages. Each one has positives and negatives but I can't push one more than the other. I thought about doing a detail comparison of all three, just have not had time. Overall they are all great.

Do you happen to know how much shipping is for the cages? I was just looking at their site and didn't see any details on that.

I have all three now LLL, Reptibreeze and DIY cages. Each one has positives and negatives but I can't push one more than the other. I thought about doing a detail comparison of all three, just have not had time. Overall they are all great.

Cool, I can say that I have bought a few of the "B" grade cages off of eBay and they were a good value.
I just bought a few direct fro DIY and they were amazing. I love the new spline free design along with the latches.
I'm in the process of moving my Cham room and need to order 16 new cages and DIY is my choice ;-)
Your idea of a comparison would be great.
Jason

Back
Top Bottom