DIY Bamboo Support Poles.

Kharn

Hello

I recently made these Bamboo poles which I fixed with a few coats of super glue to tiles that I plan to put inside the terrarium in order to wrap vines around and interconnect them all to create various vine bridges at variable heights throughout the terrarium.

F9DBqIk.jpg

I6WWQos.jpg

Plan is to have them configured in the terrarium as they are in this picture here, 1 in each corner front and rear then 2 in the middle all evenly spaced apart, have as many vines as I can around them all, I have likely over purchased on the vines buying I think 48ft of vines lol...I intend to wrap the bamboo in the vines to create that twirl look, even though the bamboo will be mostly hidden (specially those in the corners) via Hanging Plants.

The base of the tank has a moss mat for esthetics which will hide the tiles via neat cuts in the mat. As far as general interior layout I am keeping it simple but stocked.

- Hanging Plants will completely cover the sides & half of the rear of the terrariums interior.

- Bundled Hanging Plants will be formed to create 2-3 areas at various heights in the terrarium for areas of cover with vines running through the Bundles (hideouts).

- 3D Rear Rock Wall will be added in the center of the terrariums rear most for esthetic looks since I don't see no chameleon climbing rock walls.

- Hanging from the 3D Rock Wall will be half a dozen fake but realistic Nepenthes carnivorous plants that I was lucky to find which will add more to the interiors esthetics.

cRSD33X.png

I live in a climate where humidity is nothing we are short of...(Indonesia)

Back
Top Bottom