displaying/ firing up

andy123

well i know you can tell when they are fired up cos of the bright bold colours...But does it matter if they dont fire up, as im a little concerned that Bob never fires up, he does nothing when he see's himself in the mirror and he didnt even changed colours when he saw lily and mated her :rolleyes: or could he actually be fired up without me knowing... his never had those BOLD bright colours, his had quiet soft pastel colours, could he still be developing the colours due to him only being 9months?

The reason i asked is because ive been watching the Luie and Camille babies growing up and it comes to something when a 4 month old chameleon shows more colour then a 9month old...

I dont know anything about Bob's background such as what his parents look like or how he was raised/fed so i dont have any knowledge of what his dad was like to see if Bob has turned out like him or not... :eek:

Hi Andy,
Check out my profile pictures in my albums. I have pictures of Luie and Camille mating and Luie was just green. He was nine or ten months old before he started showing bright colors. I have pictures in the "Luie and more" album of him at all ages. I tried to keep him in a cage the first few months I had him and he stayed brown. After I started free ranging he was happy and started showing more color.

Hi Andy,
Check out my profile pictures in my albums. I have pictures of Luie and Camille mating and Luie was just green. He was nine or ten months old before he started showing bright colors. I have pictures in the "Luie and more" album of him at all ages. I tried to keep him in a cage the first few months I had him and he stayed brown. After I started free ranging he was happy and started showing more color.

Thanks Jann, ive just had a look and i can see what you mean, i think it may be age then... his not brown as you can see from the picture i put up on here yesterday but he never goes any brighter then them colours, he stayed them colours when he was put with Lily too, perhaps he might not ever get those bold colours :cool:

I have a panther cham who is so docile he won't change color when put in front of the mirror, under stress or anything. I have done everything I can to try and make him change but he just won't. I believe you can have one who is so docile like mine that they don't really change color.

Back
Top Bottom