digging hole for eggs

That should be low enough to stop her or at least make the clutches small...but try cutting her back after only a couple of feedings after her next clutch. I have no proof of this but I feel like when it's done then it stops the follicles from ovulating so that reduces the number of eggs... It's all just from my own experience and that of others I've talked to about it all. Also...sometimes it takes a couple of clutches to get them shut/slowed down. I hope this helps. Also...if you're sure she's working on another clutch I would make sure she gets very good nutrition so she has enough nutrients to put into the eggs without depleting her own stores.

That should be low enough to stop her or at least make the clutches small...but try cutting her back after only a couple of feedings after her next clutch. I have no proof of this but I feel like when it's done then it stops the follicles from ovulating so that reduces the number of eggs... It's all just from my own experience and that of others I've talked to about it all. Also...sometimes it takes a couple of clutches to get them shut/slowed down. I hope this helps. Also...if you're sure she's working on another clutch I would make sure she gets very good nutrition so she has enough nutrients to put into the eggs without depleting her own stores.
Thank you. I’m giving her Extra nutrients at the moment to make sure she doesn’t depleted from her body. It’s hard to keep up with her egg laying at the moment so I gutload my feeders the best I can

Back
Top Bottom