Denver Expo

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
It's a little early, but I thought I would post this and will remind everyone as we get closer.

Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo

Saturday May 9th at the Merchandise Mart on 58th and I25
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Brad Ramsey's Chameleons will be there;)

We will have baby veileds, feeders, some cages and a few other chameleon species available.

-Brad

I was tossing around the idea of this show a while back. I have some family in Littleton. They apparently won't let you sell tortoises under 4" at the show (just like Utah), so I pulled the plug.

I was tossing around the idea of this show a while back. I have some family in Littleton. They apparently won't let you sell tortoises under 4" at the show (just like Utah), so I pulled the plug.

why dont people allow you to sell tortoises under 4"?

Yep, that's why it exists... It's enforced by the individual states, though, so most states don't care a whole lot about it. Even then, it's aimed more towards water turtles, since that's where the initial problems occured. I got a ticket from the Utah State Wildlife Authorities for having 3" tortoises at my booth at a show in Utah last fall. California doesn't enforce it, and pretty much nobody tries to police the internet.

$65 for the 2 month old kids I have left from Oggie/Green Bean.
I will have some older Juveniles as well, price to be determined ... but I will be competitive.
Additionally, I am planning to have brevs, panthers and jackson's.
No guarantees on what will actually be in my booth ... stop by and check it out!
I will also have feeders, gut load and some cages available.

-Brad

16x16x30 will be the biggest I will have available for this show.

Only a few days away!
Here is my inventory ... pricing yet to be determined.

2 pairs unrelated baby Oustalets
6 2 month old veileds
1 unrelated pair of juvi veileds
a lot of brevicaudatus!
1 beautiful mystery locale adult male panther
2 female xanthalophus
3 male " "
crickets (all sizes)
superworms
housefly pupae
waxworms
dubia

Look forward to seeing all you Rocky Mountain Keepers there!

-Brad

My friend and I will deffinetly be stopping by your booth!! I may not be buying a chameleon, but Ted "My chameleon" sure needs a larger cage!

Back
Top Bottom