Dehydrated chameleon please help

I use a pure guardian ultrasonic humidifier at night with a fan on low blowing it towards the viv

Can you guys send some links of products your recommend in a week or so I will get my paycheck so I should be able to upgrade her enclose. Today I’m getting some hornworms to try that as lettuce and fruits didn’t work thanks for all the help

Can you guys send some links of products your recommend in a week or so I will get my paycheck so I should be able to upgrade her enclose. Today I’m getting some hornworms to try that as lettuce and fruits didn’t work thanks for all the help
Go read post 20.

You can offer feeders with high water content like silkworms and Hornworms. You can also offer grapes and fruits that also have high water content. I cut tiny slices of a pear up and that kicked my girls hydration so high there wasn't a solid for 2 days.

I was curious about "Saints" in your screen name. Thought you may be from New Orleans area or a fan of the New Orleans Saints, guess not.
Oh yeah not from New Orleans or even a fan of sports. I just chose saints cause that was the email that my parents used to make acounts on game websites when I was young

I was curious about "Saints" in your screen name. Thought you may be from New Orleans area or a fan of the New Orleans Saints, guess not.
Also I got some hornworms for the Cham. Made sure to cut off the horns before feeding and I only gave her 1 becuase they were pretty big for her. Just waiting to see if her urate starts looking better if not I’m gonna buy a humidifier or a electric mister

Also I got some hornworms for the Cham. Made sure to cut off the horns before feeding and I only gave her 1 becuase they were pretty big for her. Just waiting to see if her urate starts looking better if not I’m gonna buy a humidifier or a electric mister
You don't need to cut off the horn. It's a fleshy horn anyways.

What’s so funny about that dude. Do you not care about something that could possibly hurt your pet. Many people that I know have suggested to do that to be safe so I am. Is there something wrong with me doing something so small to prevent anything dangerous happening to my pets. As someone who works for a vet clinic and have seen animals whose owners didn’t care about small things that could possibly injure there pets. I came to this forum for help not to be made fun of

Back
Top Bottom