Death stare

Enjera

what are you looking at LOL!!
Rango vibing

IMG_2570.jpeg

Thank you for the comment…I purchased him at petco sept 17 if I’m not mistaken and thank you for the vital information

Thank you for the comment…I purchased him at petco sept 17 if I’m not mistaken and thank you for the vital information
Don't hesitate asking questions as we are all here to help others and learn ourselves. I recommend replacing the fake plants with all live plants as veiled are kinda known as leaf munchers. Here's a couple of mine to give you some ideas on yours.

Attachments

• 20230627_185010.jpg
    20230627_185010.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20230109_194945.jpg
    20230109_194945.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 32
Beautiful set up….love it and thank you
I have the background plastic rather than leaving it mesh
I’m waiting on it’s bigger home 2x2x4 since my life plants are actually out growing the medium sized enclosure I have now
I have 4 plants 2 small and 2 medium size

Beautiful set up….love it and thank you
I have the background plastic rather than leaving it mesh
I’m waiting on it’s bigger home 2x2x4 since my life plants are actually out growing the medium sized enclosure I have now
I have 4 plants 2 small and 2 medium size
Great, yea all of my enclosures have the backs covered as well 👍

Don't hesitate asking questions as we are all here to help others and learn ourselves. I recommend replacing the fake plants with all live plants as veiled are kinda known as leaf munchers. Here's a couple of mine to give you some ideas on yours.
This is my set up
Work in progress as I’m going and learning more and more

Attachments

• IMG_2599.png
    IMG_2599.png
    812 KB · Views: 26
This is my set up
Work in progress as I’m going and learning more and more
That looks good 👍 lots of foliage and seeing a fogger hose. I maybe wrong but it looks like you have a compact (coil) uvb bulb, if so you will want to upgrade to a linear T5HO fixture and uvb bulb. I like Arcadia's ProT5 fixtures and bulbs.

I did at first until I came across the slimline tropical fixture
Once the light kind of starts going out I will replace the bulb with the ProT5
I got the bulb as a gift

I did at first until I came across the slimline tropical fixture
Once the light kind of starts going out I will replace the bulb with the ProT5
I got the bulb as a gift
Hello! The problem with the coil bulbs is the uvb is unable to penetrate deeper into the enclosure where our chameleons actually need it. We often find chameleons with MBD due to these coil uvbs. If you have a T5 HO linear uvb I would suggest using it now so your darling chameleon can get the light it needs to develop strong healthy bones.

Hello! The problem with the coil bulbs is the uvb is unable to penetrate deeper into the enclosure where our chameleons actually need it. We often find chameleons with MBD due to these coil uvbs. If you have a T5 HO linear uvb I would suggest using it now so your darling chameleon can get the light it needs to develop strong healthy bones.
Well said 👍

To kinda go along with @elizaann2 comment here are the supplements I use and recommend. Reptical without D3 every feeding and RepashyLoD twice a month.

Attachments

• 20190420_160553.jpg
    20190420_160553.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 28
I changed it as soon as I could
I have the slimline tropical fixture now 18’
Long
With a daylight basking bulb

Back
Top Bottom