Day off means... Photo time!

I feel like I am becoming a bit of a ghost on these forums, so I apologize in advance! I have been incredibly busy as of late. That being said, my pup just got spayed so I took a few days off of work. Much needed down time.
Well, enjoy these photos of everyone!

Harley Quinn. She isn't too fond of the camera, so only a couple of quick shots of her.

Nestlé. Also quite skeptical of the camera.

Ivy. She proved to be a cooperative model today. All of the left over shedding on her side and spine is where her burns are. I'll likely have to help her get the rest off.

Gizmo. Such a feisty feller when he sees another scaly friend.

Naboo. The ugly-duckling. HA just kidding, he's cute.

Hope you enjoyed looking!

What a beautiful Cham fam you have!
Thanks Dez! Cheers.

EVERYONE is looking marvelous!
I have missed seeing you around.
Awe, thanks Jann. I regret not getting online as often as I once was. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little more!

These photos are incredible!! What type of lens did you use??
Thanks so much. I'm just using an 18-55mm. Body is a Nikon D3200. Nothing too special!
PS. the photos look a lot more crisp on the original files. For some reason they are slightly grainy in this thread.

Everyone looks so great Travis!! There's that Naboo! I've been waiting for an update. Glad you got a little off time to play. Thanks for sharing. :)

Everyone is looking awesome Travis! Love the pictures of Gizmo and HQ is such a pretty lady! They are all beautiful! We'll have to plan for a play date with Nestle & the ladies! :)

Back
Top Bottom