Cutting my loss

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m starting to think there may be something wrong with my cricket supply. They smell soooooooll bad like 100% worse then I’m used to and they are Dying off so fast. I don’t think it’s safe to feed to make Chams. I bought them from a mom and pop shop who keeps the crickets in a box they get shipped in for idk how long b4 I buy them

I’m starting to think there may be something wrong with my cricket supply. They smell soooooooll bad like 100% worse then I’m used to and they are Dying off so fast. I don’t think it’s safe to feed to make Chams. I bought them from a mom and pop shop who keeps the crickets in a box they get shipped in for idk how long b4 I buy them
Are you going to start using roaches??

All my pets eat red runners. They are the number one feeder insect. But I also use crickets, I bought them from a seller who breed his own crickets for his fish. So they are really healthy.

All my pets eat red runners. They are the number one feeder insect. But I also use crickets, I bought them from a seller who breed his own crickets for his fish. So they are really healthy.
Yea I just spent the last few hours trying to clean my crickets without wanting to pass out. I can do this

are you using organic vegetables when feeding the crikets?

Back
Top Bottom