Cutting my loss

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m starting to think there may be something wrong with my cricket supply. They smell soooooooll bad like 100% worse then I’m used to and they are Dying off so fast. I don’t think it’s safe to feed to make Chams. I bought them from a mom and pop shop who keeps the crickets in a box they get shipped in for idk how long b4 I buy them

bloftis1

Avid Member
I’m starting to think there may be something wrong with my cricket supply. They smell soooooooll bad like 100% worse then I’m used to and they are Dying off so fast. I don’t think it’s safe to feed to make Chams. I bought them from a mom and pop shop who keeps the crickets in a box they get shipped in for idk how long b4 I buy them
Are you going to start using roaches??

Zevil

Avid Member
All my pets eat red runners. They are the number one feeder insect. But I also use crickets, I bought them from a seller who breed his own crickets for his fish. So they are really healthy.

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
All my pets eat red runners. They are the number one feeder insect. But I also use crickets, I bought them from a seller who breed his own crickets for his fish. So they are really healthy.
Yea I just spent the last few hours trying to clean my crickets without wanting to pass out. I can do this

leedragon

Avid Member
are you using organic vegetables when feeding the crikets?

Top Bottom