Curious: obviously you love chams but what other vocation do you have?

parishcromer

I'm a homemaker (classic title:) ) need to come up with a better title and Artist. I take care of home, family and animals. My husband (computer IT) pays for my chameleon expenses.

I work in a tax office Jan - April, and have a pottery I work in all summer, teaching, and selling my art, as well as "home maker" - but I hate to cook, clean ( but my husband is a neat freak , so I have to :eek: ) , and only have a kitchen or my house would look funny w. out it :p we also have a small farm, and sell some of our meat animals on occasion. My husband does not really care for my chams ( well, the feeders mostly :p ) but I love them, I have 8 :)

I don't yet have a job but I plan on being a lawyer when I'm older. Starting out by volunteering at local places to get a feel for (any) job, and this summer I am an intern. :)

Back in a prior life I was in legal and compilance. I said I would retire at 55 and I did- no one thought I would do it!!

Now in real life, I have chams and dogs. I also quilt and am considering selling chameleon mug rugs on eBay. A new a scary thing for me. But it is time for another challenge, I never plan to stop growing, but see no need to grow up.:D

I'm in the electrical field during the day and single mom of two kids, 2 chams, a beardie, a snake and a hamster

I have a biotechnological education, areas of interest/expertise include bacterial physiology, recombinant protein production, cancer research, epigenetics, pharmaceutical quality control and assurance. Unfortunately, I am currently out of job and desperately looking for one, because I need more $$$ to buy more chameleons! :D

My boyfriend - he is not on the forums, but he was the one who turned me on to reptiles - is a biologist and works for the danish section of CITES :)

I work as a high school special education teachers aide and go to school part time. I'm working on getting a degree in education. I am a single mother of two. I also have two birds, two cats, fish, three fire bellied toads, a crested gecko, bearded dragon, and my veiled Rebel. :eek:

Work

i work at mtm midwest tube mills i am a mill operator..i make round TUBES OR SQUARE TUBES THAT ARE METAL...ITS A JOB

I am the Front Desk Trainer at the Ritz Carlton here in Naples, Fl. Prior to that I was a chef for over 13 years, but left that to preserve my marriage. I've never regretted that decision, and now have the time to go scuba diving with my husband (we got certified together a little over a year ago and LOVE IT!). He likes my chams but is the one to put his foot down at 13 pets in the house... :D

I am the Front Desk Trainer at the Ritz Carlton here in Naples, Fl. Prior to that I was a chef for over 13 years, but left that to preserve my marriage. I've never regretted that decision, and now have the time to go scuba diving with my husband (we got certified together a little over a year ago and LOVE IT!). He likes my chams but is the one to put his foot down at 13 pets in the house... :D

I hear you, I gave up my home in California, almost all I knew. Instead when I retired, I agreed to sell our home and move here. We no longer dive. David is a dive instructor, I am just open water. But I can no longer dive due to asthma. Still have all my gear, no idea why.

I am an H&R Block Tax Professional 3 months a year. I also have an eBay store and work from home as a real estate investor all year. I enjoy listening to music, swimming, walking, bike ridding, travel, photography and taking care of my pets. I live in tropical south Florida with my husband, my dog, my chameleons and my Cuban Knight Anole.

I am a Locksmith, Electrician and a few other things, I love to learned just never applied anything i learned in college lol. I enjoy playing the guitar , painting, and drawing. But the first thing on my List of who i am and what i do for fun, Is my kids I absolutely love playing with them , plus there the reason i got into reptiles my daughters curiosity is what started this obsession.

Back
Top Bottom