Curious: obviously you love chams but what other vocation do you have?

I plan a global supply chain for a smaller business segment of a European company. Which means I get to talk to people all over the world, play with huge amounts of data, make up Excel spreadsheets, and navigate huge MRP systems. Luckily I like that sort of thing. Its like playing a puzzle game for keeps and the wrong answer is very expensive.

One day I'd like to be in the pet industry, my current idea is to design and manufacture enclosures that are affordable and nice looking. As far as I can tell this market is not being served at all!

I'm a wildlife biologist who's worked for several federal agencies over the past 30+ years. Now I sit at a desk in a tiny bush town in AK and write management plans and environmental compliance (NEPA) reviews. Can't wait to retire to learn something new such as wildlife rehabilitation vet care. At the moment I have tropical aviary birds, rescued Australian cattledogs, a rescue python, and some cranky caudiciform plants. Also love classical music, Spanish guitar, open water rowing, camping, cycling, and reading.

I am a medical translator for the largest medical system in the state, I do get to work from home and be with my husband Steve who is retired, my two dogs Aspen and Ladybug and of course my cham Picasso...we love golf and play 5 times a week, love to cruise, and love hiking, camping and working out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom