Cup feeding!!

Kittyrocc

My little Jose Jalapeno is 4 months old and he's A BIG BOY!!!

Saturday he was basking in the sun basking and I decided I would try put a cup in his cage so he can try some worms....

I did and not 5 minutes later the meal worms were GONE!!!:eek:

I thought maybe they got out... today... I tried again and in front of me he ran to the cup a DEVOURED them..... :p

good for you, it can be a fun way to feed and be involved. i just had my 3month old take a cricket from his cup last night for the first time, gotta love it esspically when they see you coming with the cup and get excited. my veiled has always loved the site of his cup LOL

Cup feeding is the way to go. I try to get all my animals to do it. It makes cleaning a lot easier, and cuts down on escaped food items.

Cup feeding is the way to go. I try to get all my animals to do it. It makes cleaning a lot easier, and cuts down on escaped food items.

I know it was very exciting!! e ususally doens't leave anything in his cage!! He's a piggy! But it make me sure he ate!!

That video is so cute...I would never be able to do that my veilded thinks I am the devil incarnate...he just hates me....

I'm looking at getting a cham, but i'm still in the research process. so would you say that veilds are not as nice as panthers?

Ha hA my female loves that, for some reason the male doesen't want me to see him eating from the cup! Though the female could care less!! Pretty neat to watch.:)

Back
Top Bottom