crysalizing supers in bulk

BocaJan

Any of you do this? I have been putting them in salsa containers with the top on, but it takes a lot of room for only a few. I was wondering if I put the supers in a box with no food if they will crysalize that way or do they need to be private? I can't believe that the worm farms put each worm in a separate container.:confused::confused:

i believe they use bead containers or just something as simple as making a large container with little compartments in them.

they cannot meta. while in a group cuz theyll eat eachother, last man standing will meta. for u tho!

if you want to start a decent colony you will need atleast 30 beetles. even 30 beetles doesnt give you all that many. id go for 100 beetles :)

Indeed they do, they work great too!

30nfa1k.jpg

rk1yx5.jpg

I bought 3 oz cups from the grocery store and put one superworm in each cup and put the cups ina shoe box.

Thanks for the ideas. I do have a craft container and I'm going to get it now. I would like to have 50 beetles going constantly just because my chams eat 1xday and it takes so long to make the worms.

Thanks again.

ya just seperate them .. and it will work, something about all the superworms together and they won't turn into them

some person i spoke to said use film canisters which you can get at walmart photo part. these are small so you can have alot of them in one place:)

I used the bead containers...I had 2 large ones and managed to get 4 doz into 2 boxes. :) 3 weeks and I will have some beetles. Hope they are sexy ones.

Back
Top Bottom