Cross breeds

Can i ask where you got your boraha from? Ive found only a handful so far online and they were very young and the pictures of their sires werent that impressive so im still looking for the perfect one lol
Hey CoChameloncomp, yes. You know what? Since I got him, I've been looking all over for a female Nosy Boraha and haven't found where to get one. Do you know any places?

I live in Utah and went to the Wasatch Reptile Expo. There was a chameleon breeder there who has all sorts of chameleons, and he had the Nosy Boraha. He's huge too, and super nice! Everyone was checking out the colorful ambilobes when I was interested in him. After more questions I found out that he was wild caught.I don't actually support wild caughts, but he was my first chameleon so I didn't know much. He's about 3 years old. The breeder also told me he bred him.

He's usually a white color with a turquoise spine and light purple stripes, then occasionally goes straight white with some red and yellow spots ha! I'm moving to Ghana, Africa in the fall for 3 months and still haven't figured out what to do with him while I'm gone, so he might be up for sale.

I may have found someone with a few borahas for sale actually. But the seller is saying that he recieved a wild caught female boraha who was already gravid upon capture so theres way to be certain the babies are pure bred boraha. If your looking to sell your male ive got the perfect home for him and i live in Colorado so we could probably avoid having to ship him. Please send pictures of him at rest as well as when hes fired up

Here’s my Finnly he’s a beast peppermint boy. Included his dad and uncle. He is an ambanja ambilobe cross. His babies are one month old. I wouldn’t consider Fin a mutt since the breeder he came from us a sponsor and well educated in breeding. The Dam however was a Nosey Be for his babies. There is one boy I believe due to color that already flares red and the girls are pink and rose. I really can’t sex them but if I were to guess. I didn’t know it was bad to cross them since my boy was a cross. Maybe for health reasons, genetic issues etc. in the wild though don’t they just find a receptive female and mate? I mean can we say for fact they stick to their own locale never crossing boundaries.

Attachments

• 0EA87536-7764-4F61-AF65-AD3FCEA47E0E.jpeg
    0EA87536-7764-4F61-AF65-AD3FCEA47E0E.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 153
  • F11EF667-4394-4DFA-B7BA-FBB479B2211B.jpeg
    F11EF667-4394-4DFA-B7BA-FBB479B2211B.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DF9C39E6-99E8-4B76-8636-9BE11235DE76.jpeg
    DF9C39E6-99E8-4B76-8636-9BE11235DE76.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 157
  • AF10FA34-28E3-4B1B-B034-A17B227202CA.jpeg
    AF10FA34-28E3-4B1B-B034-A17B227202CA.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 126
Hey CoChameloncomp, yes. You know what? Since I got him, I've been looking all over for a female Nosy Boraha and haven't found where to get one. Do you know any places?

I live in Utah and went to the Wasatch Reptile Expo. There was a chameleon breeder there who has all sorts of chameleons, and he had the Nosy Boraha. He's huge too, and super nice! Everyone was checking out the colorful ambilobes when I was interested in him. After more questions I found out that he was wild caught.I don't actually support wild caughts, but he was my first chameleon so I didn't know much. He's about 3 years old. The breeder also told me he bred him.

He's usually a white color with a turquoise spine and light purple stripes, then occasionally goes straight white with some red and yellow spots ha! I'm moving to Ghana, Africa in the fall for 3 months and still haven't figured out what to do with him while I'm gone, so he might be up for sale.
I know a guy

How much is your male Nosy Boraha? Breeder

Back
Top Bottom