Cross breeds

Wolfywoo

does anybody have any pictures of cross breeds and what line they are from? I know it’s frowned upon but I actually prefer “mutts” and want to see what some can look like? My female (morty) is a Amobile X nosy b and looks like this when she’s mad lol. My male (mr. Meeseeks)
85FDA4A8-E2C7-4465-B8DD-E05789208592.jpeg
C9284BD5-016B-44BF-AFF7-D086ECDA3C3C.jpeg
is a pure Amobile but he’s still young.... I’ll probably breed them in the future

This is Narnia, my son's @Micky23 chameleon. He is our cross Nosy Be x Ambilobe.
They look so similar but the one on the left is actualy Draco the brother of Narnia. Due to an overwhelming amount of requests for it, we are planning on breeding Narnia within the next few months with a female cross of the same kind (Ambilobe with Nosy Be). Babies will be for sale (and possibly eggs too). Before anyone will be allowed to purchase one of these crosses they will have to sign a contract promising to never sell it/breed it/label in a picture etc. as anything other than a cross! More to come.....

Last edited:
:eek: I've not seen Draco before!! He is a handsome little guy! OP, love the RIck and Morty reference, that was a funny episode for sure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Im planning on cross breeding my female ambilobe and a male nosy boraha this summer. Does anyone happen to know what those might turn out looking like?
Holy Cow! A Nosy Boraha and an Ambilobe! That's insane! I have a Nosy Boraha Male and have thought about it, too. I wonder how his straight white would portray.

If you were to breed a Nosy Boraha male and Ambilobe female, is there anything else you need to do/ensure differently than breeding two of the same species? If the ambilobe female came from two beautiful ambilobes, and same with the Nosy Boraha, would it just work? Any way to predict possible outcomes? (Kinda new to breeding).

Can i ask where you got your boraha from? Ive found only a handful so far online and they were very young and the pictures of their sires werent that impressive so im still looking for the perfect one lol

Back
Top Bottom