Crickets Direct

I made an acct, and priced out 1000 4)week old crickets shipped.

I am in Ca and so are they, so normal ground shipping should be as good as next day. Crickets $10.50, Shipping $10.87= $21.37

The major issue I see now is the fact that its hot right now and normal ground can be delivered anywhere from 8am-8pm. If your lucky you will get your delivery by 11am, or it's gonna sit in a hot truck till who knows when...:confused:

If I only need crickets, I use LLL. They ship with On-Trac, and it gets sent as "Sunrise Delivery", and is on my step no later then 8:30am. On-Trac has small deliver vans and seams to be a very gentle with boxes. With LLL I get my crickets before the heat does. 1000 Crickets shipped $21 with tax.

I was also reading there is no guarantee on ground orders... so they go "Pew" your out shipping on the replacments.:(

-Jay

I made an acct, and priced out 1000 4)week old crickets shipped.

I am in Ca and so are they, so normal ground shipping should be as good as next day. Crickets $10.50, Shipping $10.87= $21.37

The major issue I see now is the fact that its hot right now and normal ground can be delivered anywhere from 8am-8pm. If your lucky you will get your delivery by 11am, or it's gonna sit in a hot truck till who knows when...:confused:

If I only need crickets, I use LLL. They ship with On-Trac, and it gets sent as "Sunrise Delivery", and is on my step no later then 8:30am. On-Trac has small deliver vans and seams to be a very gentle with boxes. With LLL I get my crickets before the heat does. 1000 Crickets shipped $21 with tax.

I was also reading there is no guarantee on ground orders... so they go "Pew" your out shipping on the replacments.:(

-Jay

Cool thanks for looking out. I live in california too so I figured it would be cool. Thanks for the feedback

I order from the cricket factory 10.50 for 1000 crickets they pack them with an ice pack.. I live in AZ shipped Tuesday arrive on Friday with priority mail. all crickets alive:D

I get mine from LLLReptile. 1000 for $17 and that includes shipping! Takes 2 days and they always arrive alive.

It depends on how many crickets you order. I order a lot of ceickets so I joined Ghann's breeder program, no fees just wholesale prices. i an in Montana, temos from 100 to -20. Ghann gets then here next day regardless of temp, and they are alive and gut loaded. Best cricket people I have ever used and I think I have tried them all. I get reptiles and supplies from LLL and love them but crickets, only Ghann.

Back
Top Bottom