Cricketgutload for Dubia?

shouldn't bea problem, my dubias will eat anything, just depends how much calcium is in the gutload, i imagine its not much, but toomuch calcium can be fatal to roaches, or so ive read in the tons of research i did beforei got mine,

so anyway, go ahead, they'll eat it wet or dry, not fussy at all!

was actually about to post a question like this... because I just got some dubias (which by the way ARE FREAKING DISGUSTING) but I haven't seen them eat or drink... I just gave them the same gutload I used for crickets and the same cricket quencher cubes. They did sit in my mailbox for 3 days before I was able to get to them, but they certainly looked lively (yuck!) when I retrieved them. Come to think of it, I haven't seen them at all since I put them in their keeper... wait a minute, what's the crawling on my leg? ... j/k ;p

i have a couple deaths a month out of about 400 or 500 and i give them eather veggies or cricket gutload and from what i have leaarned if you would like to feed them to your chameleon i would recomend that you gut load then 48 hrs in advance i dunno if that will help you but i started off with about 50 and now have 500

I have been using the gutload from these people www.BLAPTICADUBIA.com for a very long time now and I have had nothing but success, I order the water crystals as well, even the bowls they sell make life easier - I HIGHLY suggest to try them :)

Blapticadubia.com ROCKS those guys are cool!

I just dump in cricket gutload and carrots and water crystals. I love my Dubia... but I seem to love them more than my chams. I hope my Melleri will like them! my two other boys don't seem to care.

Blapticadubia.com ROCKS those guys are cool!

I just dump in cricket gutload and carrots and water crystals. I love my Dubia... but I seem to love them more than my chams. I hope my Melleri will like them! my two other boys don't seem to care.

All my reptiles love the dubia's I even get my frogs to eat them LOL I am a very lucky girl, but I also vary the diet often.....supers, phoenix, dubia, silkworms.....and the every so often wax worm as a treat......so I try to make all of them happy and it seems so far I've done ok :)

Back
Top Bottom