Cricket Deliveries (Ontario)

Campy

Can someone direct me to a good place to get crickets from? I live in Ottawa, Ontario. Where do you guys get them from? Prices?

Thanks

Can someone direct me to a good place to get crickets from? I live in Ottawa, Ontario. Where do you guys get them from? Prices?

Thanks

How many are you looking at buying, and how often. I have a friend, Matt Kameka who works at Ottawa Reptiles, he might be able to help you out himself, or put you into someone who can.

i dont have a car.. so that is not goin to work. need them delivered. didn't look at the used ottawa. Just assuming.

dunno where you are in the city but he's around prince of whales and fisher i think, maybe you could bus there if it's close, and I'm sure you have buddies or parents who will taxi you for 5$ of gas lol, and if not, you can always try asking him to deliver, he might add on 2-3$ to the price but he's worth it at the prices he offers.

hmmm . I will look into that as well. I am actually out in Bells Corners. And new to the area. :confused: dont know if i am close or not

haha yeah they got all sorts of crap, that's where i found my computer, tv, a dresser, live bugs, and a job ...lol

if bells corners is considered nepean then you're probably pretty close actually
I have his exact adress somewhere in my email I can try to dig it up, that way you can google map it for directions from your place

Last edited:
And new to the area. dont know if i am close or not

Not really. I don't think there are any decent pet shops in the west end that I can recommend either.

Canadian Silkworms will deliver right to your door. Unfortunately you have to buy in bulk (lots of 1000) with them.

Good luck,
t

Back
Top Bottom