Cricket crack

yodathepanther

Established Member
man this stuff is amazing the crickets go absolutely crazy for it. Anyone know how long a pound stays good for? how often should i be feeding the cricket crack how much is enough for 1000 crickets? I 100% reccomend this to everyone who has a chameleon or reptiles happy to say with getting crickets online and having a good gutload ill never have to step in to a petsmart again for feeders!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 106
Do you provide a water source with it since it's dry food? I tried putting both cricket crack and bug burger in together and they go after the bug burger. I'm not sure but I think it's because the bug burger has liquid in it. This is why I'm asking.

Yes it does....so what is the problem? They eat it just the same without having to provide a water source

Yes it does....so what is the problem? They eat it just the same without having to provide a water source

I was told they need to have some water source to extend life span. If all I need to do is throw dry cricket crack in then that would be great news but want to be sure. There are mixed feelings it seems on the forums but that could be said for almost all topics haha .

I usually just have a water bottle cap with some water in it, i think ill just add water to the crack are maderines good for the crickets and chameleon?

I usually just have a water bottle cap with some water in it, i think ill just add water to the crack are maderines good for the crickets and chameleon?

Mandarines alone don't make a great gut load, but can be used as a component. Here's a list of the best ingredients you can include. It's recommended to mostly use items from the "best" category and then items from the "good" category can be used in addition to

Best: mustard greens, turnip greens, dandelion leaves, collard greens, escarole lettuce, papaya, watercress and alfalfa.
Good: sweet potato, carrots, oranges, mango, butternut squash, kale, apples, beet greens, blackberries, bok choy and green beans

hey sorry but noone really answered my question on how much and how often i should be giving my crickets cricket crack, any feedback to help me figure this out would be greatly appreciated!

I have no clue how long it would last you, and there are so many differing factors. Perhaps that's why you haven't gotten a response. I would think a pound would last you long enough to figure out, way in advance, when you'd need more.

Good luck!

I have no clue how long it would last you, and there are so many differing factors. Perhaps that's why you haven't gotten a response. I would think a pound would last you long enough to figure out, way in advance, when you'd need more.

Good luck!
Thats still not what im asking how often should i feed the cricket crack once a day? Every night? And how much cricket crack should i use half a cup? I know that itll run out im not worried about that.

Back
Top Bottom