Cricket crack

Thats still not what im asking how often should i feed the cricket crack once a day? Every night? And how much cricket crack should i use half a cup? I know that itll run out im not worried about that.

Sorry, I read too quickly. I thought you meant how long will the bag last, not each feeding. Again, a lot of different factors. Just check the food levels when you open up to get feeders, if you're feeding every other day. My dubias will clean out two egg slots worth in two days. Granted, there are a bunch of them in there, and some are monsters.

Cricket crack is a gutload, not a daily food source. You are suppose to separate the feeders your going to be feeding off the day before and let them gorge on the gutload. Then dust and feed them to your Cham.

However I, and from the sound of it many of you, use it as my feeders main food source. I keep their dish stocked at all times with a thick mixture of cricket crack and water. I reccomend you do the same.

Also for the manderines, you can get a lot of mold if you are not careful. I did not predict how fast they would mold, and I was not careful, it is a pain to clean. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom