Cricket crack in Canada

ghettomike

Does anybody know if there is anybody selling cricket crack in Canada? or if it can be shipped into Canada without any problems? I would love to try it out as it gets great reviews on the forums

Shipping to Canada is no trouble. It's the cost of shipping it, that make it less attractive. Since postage is done in weight. Too bad there isn't a low cost, if it fits it ships box to Canada. Like priority mail here in the States.

Shipping to Canada is no trouble. It's the cost of shipping it, that make it less attractive. Since postage is done in weight. Too bad there isn't a low cost, if it fits it ships box to Canada. Like priority mail here in the States.

Hey I didn't realize you make cricket crack. I met you at the last meeting. Cool.:D

i am trying to contact the supplier and see if i can make a bulk order to try and get some of this stuff up here. as soon as i firm something up i will make a thread or pm me and then i now u are interested and ill let u know if i am able to set something up

I would love some as well.

I know Hoj is in Orangeville, where are you from Mychelle? Im sure there is lots of 'local' peeps that would like to get in on an order, we need to figure out a way to put a big order in. Who has any ideas the best way to go about this? anybody wanna be a crack dealer? lol

Another alternative is MAzuri Cricket diet.

http://www.mazuri.com/PDF/5m38.pdf

It is available from Ren's Feed in Aberfoyle. They also have a location in Mississuaga on Trafalger road. It is sold in 25 pound boxes, but if there is enough interest , I could sell smaller quantities atthe expos.

This stuff is uber expensive, but if you read the specs , I don't think you could find anything better.

Another alternative is MAzuri Cricket diet.

http://www.mazuri.com/PDF/5m38.pdf

It is available from Ren's Feed in Aberfoyle. They also have a location in Mississuaga on Trafalger road. It is sold in 25 pound boxes, but if there is enough interest , I could sell smaller quantities atthe expos.

This stuff is uber expensive, but if you read the specs , I don't think you could find anything better.

you can get personal amounts as well 2.2lbs at $12.88

Good to know there are smaller quantities. Is that available through Ren's??? I have only ever order the 25Ilbs boxes. If it is shipped in directly from U.S. , I would expect shipping to equal the price of the product.

Back
Top Bottom