Crestie Color?

CamiGirl89

Hi, everyone! I just acquired Felix, a four month old crested gecko. Can anyone help me decide what color/morph he is? He is beginning to develop little black spots around his hips and a few on his tail, as well. Thank you ahead of time!

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 139
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 183
  • F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 140
  • F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 149
  • F5.jpg
    F5.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 132
Morph

Looks like orange or red harlequin or a tiger because of the pattern on his back.
Most likely it's a harlequin morph...very nice tho ...I have 3 a flame morph a yellow and brown harlequin and a yellow juvenile

Thank you! I love these guys, he is alot of fun! Do you have pictures of your cresties? I would love you to post them on here if you do :)

Flame morph

Sub adult Rocco he's cool when sleeping his couloirs are unreal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 147
Harley

This is a yellow and brown harlequin he has a partial pin stripe he is a huge male that is an older pic by couple months ...google crested gecko morph identification....it explains in detail all morphs .. Ya creators are awesome and very hardy lil critters....I need a female bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 154
Thank you for the info! Beautiful cresties you have there, love them! My little one is just 4 months old, so I am not sure as to its gender yet. Once we find out, though, we are going to go get the opposite gender. We love our Felix!

Not sure if its just the lighting in the picture but it looks like it might be a lavender? Also, it's got some Dalmatian spots!

Back
Top Bottom