Crested Gecko time!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Just thought I would share some pics of the new Phantom Pinstripe Male we got from Ryan and Lisa...

Cassie and I have decided to start focusing on Cresteds as well as Chams. This is bound to be our first of many. We decided to theme the names off our fav cancelled show Deadwood. This guy is "Bullock". =)

BullockPortrait.jpg

BullockPortrait1.jpg

Bullock1.jpg

Cruisin-2.jpg

I love this little Guy!!! Time to find him some impressive Ladies!

Thanks for looking...

~Joe

Cresties are beautiful Joe! That's a rather large name for a little gecko though!:p I have had a baby crestie sat on my finger - it was fascinatingly tiny and cute, lol! If I had one I would call it 'Lashlie' cos of their gorgeous eyelashes!:D

What do you know about the genetics on these guys Sabrina? As I know just about nothing! I was curious if there would be something specific that would be cool to pair this guy up with?

They aren't as simple as leopards that's for sure. I was talking to ChaoticNightsReptiles last night and they said leopards are like a+b=c, these are more like a2^2+bx=c+d... LOL

Just pair it up with something that looks similar and hope you get something that looks like the parents...

I must say the accidental babies I have, only one or two looks similar to the parents. I even got a red baby out of them and a partial pinner...

They aren't as simple as leopards that's for sure. I was talking to ChaoticNightsReptiles last night and they said leopards are like a+b=c, these are more like a2^2+bx=c+d... LOL

Just pair it up with something that looks similar and hope you get something that looks like the parents...

I must say the accidental babies I have, only one or two looks similar to the parents. I even got a red baby out of them and a partial pinner...

Do ou plan on selling any of the babies ?? :D:D:D:p

Back
Top Bottom