CRBE (canadian reptile and exotic pets breeders expo) who's going??

jamjam

Established Member
how many people are going next weekend sept 13-14th? its canada's largest at the international centre in missisauga. last year the python hunters were than and many others and think they are back this year. ITS HUGEEE, thought id just see how many people were going and spread awareness for those who might not know about it.

its great to fine some supplies cheap and i know lots and lots of people have been struggling finding some feeders in the GTA this will be a great oppurtunity.

hopefully you can make the trek. yeah its large, it was you who was looking for the rudi's right? you still looking, i'd like to hope someone would have some there.

yeah ive seen that, was just wondering if yu were just going to keep adding :p cant remember if ive seen pics or not i should go through some of your posts and check them out!

I'm dating myself here but I remember when this show was about 6 tables big and it was held in the basement of a legion over in the Port Credit/Mississauga area. I even have a few photos of member Kinyongia from back then. ;)

I don't attend many Toronto shows anymore but do try and make of point of going to this one every year. I'll probably only be there Saturday though as I'm going to ComicCon in Montreal on Sunday.

I'm dating myself here but I remember when this show was about 6 tables big and it was held in the basement of a legion over in the Port Credit/Mississauga area. I even have a few photos of member Kinyongia from back then. ;)

I don't attend many Toronto shows anymore but do try and make of point of going to this one every year. I'll probably only be there Saturday though as I'm going to ComicCon in Montreal on Sunday.

yeah alot of the other toronto shows can be it or miss this one last year was first show ive been too and loved it and now i go with my brother to almost everyone in t.o

Back
Top Bottom