CrAzY PANTHER CHAM PIX

Cameochams

Over the weekend we paid a visit to photographer Michael D. Kern. He does amazing work.

Follow this link to our chameleon's photos.

When you get to the website... under "NEW GALLERIES" below the picture of a snake..FOLLOW the link that says Cameo Chameleon.. thats our babies!
http://www.thegardensofeden.org/

Give us your thoughts!!:eek:

He's always been a great 'animal studio photographer' in my book.

I'm not sure of the history of them, but it looks like a couple of your chameleons have dry eye irritation.

Cameochams said:
You know what will, Thats how we purchased our male Sambava with that eye problem, We have had him for six months and he is fine and happy. The male Ambanja was purchased from FL chams and he also arrived with that problem. So before you critique with mean comments you should look at your chams, I went in your website and saw nothing special about your chams.

Hello. Thanks for clarifying. I posted out of concern and addmitted to not knowing the history of the chameleons. You are mistaken, as there was no critique or mean spirit in my comment.

Great photos, and nice looking animals. I especially liked the one where they all were in the same picture!

Thanks very much for posting that link. He definetely got some good shots of your critters. I also REALLY enjoyed looking through all of his ecotour galleries. Uganda just blew my mind. I've now added that country to my list of must see places, just behind Madagascar. Imagine seeing Bradypodion xenorhinum in the wild! Or B. carpenteri!
drool.gif
And the pictures of the people, cultures, mountains, sunset, gorillas....all stunning! Thanks again!

Awesome pictures! I especially like the closeup of the curled up tail and of course the family photo!! :)

Dyesub Dave. :D

Back
Top Bottom