Crawling out for the first time!

Bunke

I know this isn't something really special but I've been working very hard for this.
For the first time today Sheldon crawled out onto my arm without me to tricking him out with a wax worm or something. The feeling was just really awesome.
I know chameleon dosen't have the "emotionaly bond" in their brain, but still.
After a couple of minutes when I was about to let him back into the cage he wouldn't let go of me :D

A couple of hours later I thought "I have to try again and see if he does it again", and guess what, he did!

Fun when all the hard traning and time giving finally pays off :)

I disagree

I know this isn't something really special but I've been working very hard for this.
For the first time today Sheldon crawled out onto my arm without me to tricking him out with a wax worm or something. The feeling was just really awesome.
After a couple of minutes when I was about to let him back into the cage he wouldn't let go of me :D

A couple of hours later I thought "I have to try again and see if he does it again", and guess what, he did!

I disagree Bodhi (my be) had that bond with us. It blew the vets mind. He wanted to be out on my shoulder or at least around us. It was hard to get him back in the cage. We lost him the day before Easter and it has been very heart breaking. But we were very lucky to have him for the time we did.

I disagree Bodhi (my be) had that bond with us. It blew the vets mind. He wanted to be out on my shoulder or at least around us. It was hard to get him back in the cage. We lost him the day before Easter and it has been very heart breaking. But we were very lucky to have him for the time we did.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your beloved chameleon. They are very special animals and have a way of getting right into our hearts. I have a very special bond with all of mine.

I think that is something special, and it's awesome. I just got my 4 month old to crawl mostly onto my hand for the first time and it made my weekend. :)

Loki likes to crawl on us all the time. We also have 2 cats so we don't let him roam around too much. We are very lucky that he's so friendly. the only time he's ever gaped was when he shed.

congrats! i know how u feel. i've only had my veiled for a few weeks and i'm trying to get him to warm up to me. i'm use to my friendly beardie so its hard to be snubbed and hissed at lol but we are making progress!

Back
Top Bottom