Crawling on cage?

Dmcugy

Today ive been watching my baby cham and its crawling up the sides of its cage and upside down at the top. this worries me because its a 30 inch cage and he would prolly get hurt or die if he were to fall. Any advice? Is there somthing wrong with him or is he just exploring?

Today ive been watching my baby cham and its crawling up the sides of its cage and upside down at the top. this worries me because its a 30 inch cage and he would prolly get hurt or die if he were to fall. Any advice? Is there somthing wrong with him or is he just exploring?

He is just exploring. Quit worrying and let him do his thing;):) If he were to fall more than likely he wont get hurt. This is one of their defenses in nature is to straight up fall if something is going for it, attacking it or in some species if they are just spooked.

He is just exploring. Quit worrying and let him do his thing;):) If he were to fall more than likely he wont get hurt. This is one of their defenses in nature is to straight up fall if something is going for it, attacking it or in some species if they are just spooked.

so going to try to grab it off the screen wouldnt be a good idea? i might just drop?

so going to try to grab it off the screen wouldnt be a good idea? i might just drop?

Yes it may. Its not a good idea because you will also just keep stressing him out too. Let him get fond of his area for a couple weeks before you start pestering him.

no, leave him alone and let him settle in to his new environment. I would give him atleast a couple of weeks to get used things. Just let him be and do his thing and try not to worry too much although I know it is hard!

Back
Top Bottom