Covering cage at night

Ronandex317

My girlfriend and I usually have a dim light on at night as we both get up a lot at night. We have been covering leia's cage with a blanket (covers front and half of sides, back half of sides and whole back is open for ventilation). Are there any risks in this? The last thing I want to do is put our little baby in harms way.

It's a very light blanket so it doesn't raise temps or anything. I'll give a temp update tonight after it's been on for a while

I use one if we are watching TV or have a light on. He is in the great room where we spend the evenings. Only risk I can think of is if the blanket is still there when your enclosure lights come on. Risk of a fire? Shouldn't cause any other issues that I can think of.

I use one if we are watching TV or have a light on. He is in the great room where we spend the evenings. Only risk I can think of is if the blanket is still there when your enclosure lights come on. Risk of a fire? Shouldn't cause any other issues that I can think of.
Alright cool. I turn the lights on manually in the morning before I go to work so fire isn't an issue

You should be fine just worry about fire. And also keep it clean. Sometimes they'll catch a lot of dust. Seems like you're as bad as I am when it gets to 8 o'clock the kids have to be quiet hahahaha:ROFLMAO:

The temp is at 70 at 11:30 which is the temp of the room so no longer worried about temp. And good point link, we will have to clean it every free days or so and watch out for our cat trying to sleep on it. Thank you guys as always

Back
Top Bottom