Could my cham be developing mbd? HELP!

There's no need to get snippy, we are trying to help you as best we can. And we can only offer advice based on what you give us. As you know, chameleons have very specific needs so we're just trying to make very specific recommendations to help you the most.

I understand, it is just frustrating to me having to re-explain myself. The survey is there and many use it. there should not be confusion in answers to the survey when they are in the exact order as the sticky. I have introduced a laying bin into her cage she is checking it out but so far staying out of it. Though i am sad to say i just witnessed her fall from one of her branches so it is looking more like she may be developing mbd. should i limit her to the top half of the tank using a separation net so she can not fall from a high distance and provide cushion in case she does fall?

Managed to get a better shot of the sores on her side and her grabbing them. she is venturing closer and closer to the lay bin but will not go completely in.:confused:

Attachments

• Lay bin.jpg
    Lay bin.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom