Cornish Rex Information

CamiGirl89

Hello out there!

I know we have some experienced vets and pet-owners on the forum, so my question is what do people know about the Cornish Rex cat? My fiance and I are considering adding one to the family after our wedding in July. Has anyone owned one or worked with one at the vet's office? Any and all info is welcomed!

Cornish Rex very similar to the Sphnx cats have a very dawn like fur. Great cats, they need high places to climb and perch. They need lots of play time because these cats are very hyperactive. Also, bathed once a week !! That's the hardest part. They release a lot of oils from their skin and need to be bathed. Truly sweet cats :) they love windows and looking outdoors as well. You will have to post some pictures.

It probably won't be until July/August that I would get one, but I will definitely have some photos up here! Thank you for the info :)

It will be the only cat, mainly to be buddies with our English Bulldog and with me :) I have always been a cat person, and my fiance a dog person. Cats I have had in the past were attached to me at the hip, and our current dog is attached to my fiance at the hip. So now he will have his companion critter and I will have mine! And then when we are out at work, Teddy (the dog) will have an animal to keep him company.

Back
Top Bottom