Cooper (Baby Parsonii) Shedding Photos

Thank you so much for all the looks and the nice comments about my little Cooper. :)

dont temp me !! lol - I go to Marco Island almost every June/July to watch the sea turtles hatch :) just might have to make a detour ;)

Cheryl, do plan a little detour to my place next summer.

He looks great! What's his weight?

I weighed Cooper today and he's 20.9 grams. I'm so happy! :D He is up from 17.8 last Sunday. He has been growing slow and I've been so worried. When I got him back in May he weighted 9.1 grams.

Those are great photos. Thanks for sharing. He is a real cutie. Looking foward to watching him grow up (i.e. keep the pictures coming :D).

There is some sort of odd fascinating beauty about these chameleons in particular that makes them truly breathtaking. You are incredibly lucky to have one of these guys. He looks awesome.

Fantastic shots Jann!! I am truly GREEN with envy :D:D

Thank you Rob! He has been a challenge but it's so worth it. :)

Those are great photos. Thanks for sharing. He is a real cutie. Looking foward to watching him grow up (i.e. keep the pictures coming :D).

Thank you Christine for your kind words. He is absolutely precious and I adore him. :)

There is some sort of odd fascinating beauty about these chameleons in particular that makes them truly breathtaking. You are incredibly lucky to have one of these guys. He looks awesome.

Thank you Luke! I am very blessed to have all my wonderful pets. I am even more blessed to have two awesome chameleon vets and all my chameleon friends. :)

Back
Top Bottom