Cooper (Baby Parsonii) 6 Month Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
All my babies are now 6 months old. They all have their hatch day within a few weeks of each other. I had my guys outside yesterday evening and got a few shots of Cooper. He's finally growing and Sunday he weighed 36.4 grams. Cooper is just the sweetest and most adorable baby. It gives me great pleasure and allot of worry taking care of him. He has been with me since May 21, 2013.

Enjoy his photos.

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate054_zps7ed5bc9f.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate210_zpse83ff18f.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate170_zps0be4290e.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate204_zps480fa196.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate152_zps5d2da9a0.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate149_zps758272fc.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate104_zps161951bb.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate084_zps270cbb3c.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate078_zpsf1469576.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate069_zpsf0c51411.jpg

Cooper6monthsoldTeddy10913SageTate060_zps60621b41.jpg

Hello Jann,
please look at pic No.7.
I think Cooper has a problem at the right lower jaw with bacteria.
If you look on this pic there is a swelling on the left side.
Maybe you should visit a vet.
But look again at his face from the front. Both sides should look like the same.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Kind regards
Andreas

Hello Jann,
please look at pic No.7.
But look again at his face from the front. Both sides should look like the same.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Kind regards
Andreas

I noticed this as well. I have zero experience with parson, but there does seem to be a small, swollen spot there. Looks very much like the beginning of an abscess.

Again, no experience with parson, however. Otherwise, he is awesome and you are so lucky to have him!

Thank you all so much for the nice comments about Cooper.

Hello Jann,
please look at pic No.7.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Kind regards
Andreas

I noticed this as well. I have zero experience with parson, but there does seem to be a small, swollen spot there. Looks very much like the beginning of an abscess.

Again, no experience with parson, however. Otherwise, he is awesome and you are so lucky to have him!

Andreas and Chris, Cooper has had this since I got him. My husband says it looks like he's got chewing tobacco in there. My vet has been here twice since I got Cooper and checked him both times. I will definitely have him check him and that spot again very soon.

Thank you Andreas for taking a close look at my photos and calling out anything that you might see out of the ordinary. I really appreciate that. I always appreciate all the Parsonii keepers for helping me out.

Last edited:
He looks great Jann!!!!! Like a little dinasoar!!!!
Looks like he's feeling right at home on Sage's photo stick!!! :)

He is adorable! They have the sweetest looking faces. I hope I can come up one day and meet all your new chameleons. :)

Thanks again for all the looks and nice comments about my little Cooper.

Trace, again I am so glad I finally got to meet you and that you took some of your vacation time to visit me and my guys. :)

Carol, you are welcome to come up anytime. Just let me know when. :D

Back
Top Bottom