Conway’s first shed! + Small crate?

C0nwayy

Conway’s been doing great!
He’s growing so fast, for real, and his spikes are getting larger! and he loves eating his crickets! The 10.0 bulb is doing better, honestly. He’s more active :)
Today I found him basking and, he’s shedding! This is the first time I see him shed so that’s why I say his first shed because I’m not sure if he’s done it before at the breeder’s
91234DDC-C98F-462C-A9DE-B53F6FBBDFA2.png

We’re starting to bond a TIIINY tiny bit. Everyday when it’s 7-8 pm, he waits in the same branch as always until I come , give him water and turn his lights off.
When I saw him shedding I got scared because he was dark (from basking) so I took him out with a stick he was holding on to and, surprisingly, he climbed on my hand on his own will. Although I noticed he was still a bit untrustful, he did it on his own.
He looks pretty fine, he’s eaten 7 crickets and it’s 4 pm only, I’ll give him more later.
There’s only one thing and it’s that I noticed there’s a small crate on his cask?
Don’t know what it could be.
He got really stressed when I was taking a picture of it, he doesn’t like my phone being too close!
It’s like a tiny tiny missing part but there’s no blood nor burn marks around it. In the picture he had climbed to my shoulder :)
E7DF9702-60A8-48B7-BDF4-5C924B2FE4C1.jpeg

I’ve been researching about it and I think it’s the separation thingie between the head and the cask
But I want to make sure!
This is a picture I found online
7E2C6C9F-4AEA-4791-B429-ADAD6D37D879.jpeg

Conway’s been doing great!
He’s growing so fast, for real, and his spikes are getting larger! and he loves eating his crickets! The 10.0 bulb is doing better, honestly. He’s more active :)
Today I found him basking and, he’s shedding! This is the first time I see him shed so that’s why I say his first shed because I’m not sure if he’s done it before at the breeder’s
View attachment 279898

We’re starting to bond a TIIINY tiny bit. Everyday when it’s 7-8 pm, he waits in the same branch as always until I come , give him water and turn his lights off.
When I saw him shedding I got scared because he was dark (from basking) so I took him out with a stick he was holding on to and, surprisingly, he climbed on my hand on his own will. Although I noticed he was still a bit untrustful, he did it on his own.
He looks pretty fine, he’s eaten 7 crickets and it’s 4 pm only, I’ll give him more later.
There’s only one thing and it’s that I noticed there’s a small crate on his cask?
Don’t know what it could be.
He got really stressed when I was taking a picture of it, he doesn’t like my phone being too close!
It’s like a tiny tiny missing part but there’s no blood nor burn marks around it. In the picture he had climbed to my shoulder :)
View attachment 279899
The colour change in the last pic is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom