Conventions

davemailcall

I keep seeing how people find their chams at conventions and such. I've not seen one in my area. How do you find out when and where they are if they don't come to your town? I wouldn't mind travelling.

Also...if someone who has been to them gets bored, could you post some pictures of the conventions? I'd like to know how they set stuff up.

I have been to a reptile show before, it's the usual convention set up, but smelly-er. Chameleons are not always easy to find at these shows.

I live here in florida and their are about 8 half way decent to good ones a year. The next one is Feb 23rd. Ill post some pictures the day after.LOL
sorry that is a little far away.

The NARBC (North American Reptile Breeders Convention) will be in Arlington, TX Feb 23-24. I haven't been before, so I can't comment on the lizard to snake ratio. But it is closer to you than Florida!

Any breeders on the forum going to be there?

The NARBC (North American Reptile Breeders Convention) will be in Arlington, TX Feb 23-24. I haven't been before, so I can't comment on the lizard to snake ratio. But it is closer to you than Florida!

Any breeders on the forum going to be there?
Dude! I'm going to go on the 23rd. They have a list of vendors at the website. Looks like a lot of snakes, but a lot of awesome people are going too! Like hatchrite and repcal and sticky tongue farms and other useful stuff. Without shipping! I think I'm going to stock up.

I found my first reptile convention by searching on google. Also you can check kingsnake.com. They are a great opportunity to meet the breeders and see/buy rare reptiles not commonly found at petstores.

Back
Top Bottom