Considering

I sadly just saw an ad on Craigslist for a cham and bought with only a day of little research. I then got her, joined this site and found that my 'complete set up' I bought was completely wrong. Two weeks later and I now have everything for her that's right and I love my cham. Im already planning on buying a new one by the summer and making my own cage. They are completely amazing and truly the most addicting pet I've ever had. And thats saying a lot. I'm constantly searching searching for what new chameleon I want. :) you should defiantly go for it. They are so worth it.

My wife keeps trying to get me to go ahead. She tells me I have done enough research already. I am definitely moving closer, I think my only concern now is buying one and having it sent in our very cold winters in PA. I am thinking of waiting till spring, as I would be afraid of him freezing in the cold. Any opinions on whether it is alright to send in the cold or not?

Thanks again for all the posts. It helps a lot.

If its below a certain temperature the breeders won't send them. And since it is cold, but not cold enough for them to not send, they'll put a heat pack in there with him. What kind are you considering getting.?

I am going to start with a veiled if I decide to buy. I would buy from FL Chams, as he has been very helpful with all my continuous questions.

Back
Top Bottom