Considering Chameleon Paradise

noles82

I am considering purchasing my first Panther from Chameleon Paradise. Does anyone have any reasons why I should not use this company?

Bruce Galbraith has been breeding chameleons for 20 or so years. I have never purchased any chams from him but I have spoken with him on the phone a few times regarding rarer species he used to keep. He is a wealth of information and seems more than willing to help, should you need any. His chams are gorgeous, that cannot be denied!

I hope this was in some way helpful!

Chad you are a wealth of information. I didn't even know who this guy is or what an excellent resource I missed, thanks.

Bruce Galbraith has been breeding chameleons for 20 or so years. I have never purchased any chams from him but I have spoken with him on the phone a few times regarding rarer species he used to keep. He is a wealth of information and seems more than willing to help, should you need any. His chams are gorgeous, that cannot be denied!

I hope this was in some way helpful!

Chad you are a wealth of information. I didn't even know who this guy is or what an excellent resource I missed, thanks.

Oh no, I can't take the credit. Jeremy (Motherlode Chameleon) introduced him to me. Jeremy says he's probably bred near 15-20 species of chams. Most of this was going on when I was learning cursive and kickball so I've just gotta take it in.:rolleyes:;)

Bruce co authored the CIN (Chameleon Information Network) article about true captive breeding of T.deremensis with Ed Martinez. Both of whom are a wealth of information about chameleons. It would not surprise me if he has bred well into double digits numbers of chameleon species I know he has bred quite a few.

Last edited:
A little over a month ago I bought a little boy Nosy Be from Bruce - like everyone is saying, he is a wealth of knowledge and my whole experience with him was exceptional. He was extra particular about packaging, shipping details, etc.....not to mention I'm very pleased with my new boy (now just over 5 months old)!!

Attachments

• Nosy-Be-5-months.jpg
    Nosy-Be-5-months.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 152
I am considering purchasing my first Panther from Chameleon Paradise. Does anyone have any reasons why I should not use this company?

ok hi i had a long talked with Bruce just last week i called him to ask a ? and from what i can tell this man knows what he is doing very easy to talk with and he cares about the chameleons that he has.

Back
Top Bottom