complete set up?

kmgcantswim

dose any one know where a can find a decent complete set up for a reasonable price for a adult jackson chameleon? at the moment i own a vield and i love her shes awesome and im seriously considering getting a jackson in the nearish future. any help would be awesome. and is there any main differences between jacksons and vields care wise?

thanks

research & compare. dont make us do your work. Knowledge is best recieved when personally achieved. - James Duryea, aka me

ive been researching threw all the sponsors i was just wondering if there was any where else i should be looking. thanks anyways :(

search-advanced search-search titles yields best results for me.

i dont mean to be rude, its just that when taken initiative and finding ones info it usually sticks better and less likely of a chance to screw up or get info based on 2nd oppinion. also theres tons and tons of info and blogs written for this perticular subject, and then theres tongs of threads asking same questions.

I really like lllreptile if that helps you at all

I will agree there. They have complete cage packages for chameleons as well, if you don't mind reptariums. I happen to like em, so might too. Also, be advised that this "complete" package does NOT have everything you need. Throw away the analog thermometer and humidity gauge, they are junk... we should probably think about going digital with those 2 things. I use a temp gun, AND a digital thermometer/hygrometer. Also it does not include the supplements you will need for a jacksonii, so you will have to order those separately as well... the supplements are something you really cannot do without. I hope this help a little bit. As far as care goes, I really can't tell you what the difference is when it comes to a veiled and a jackson, as I have never owned a jackson. There are indeed a lot of great threads here on this site that will give you some great pointers though, but if it makes you feel any better, if I DID have advice, I would tell you :)

Did you try Kammerflage Kreations? They are one of our sponsors and sell complete packages. Very nice cages. I bought my cham and set up from them. It gives you everything you need. It is for a panther but it is the same stuff you need for Jackson's supplements included too. Not sure on how their prices compare to LLL though. And yes they do sell an analog with the package. Just go to homedepot and spend 10 bucks for a digital that reads temp/humdity.

dose any one know where a can find a decent complete set up for a reasonable price for a adult jackson chameleon? at the moment i own a vield and i love her shes awesome and im seriously considering getting a jackson in the nearish future. any help would be awesome. and is there any main differences between jacksons and vields care wise?

thanks

i personally like this one ifu dont mind hand misting
http://www.chameleonsonly.com/products/22_Item_Panther_Package-42-7.html

or this oner if u want a mistking
http://www.flchams.com/extreme-complete-chameleon-cage-setups-for-sale.asp

hope this helps

thanks that actually helped alot. i got a out side cage for my vielf from lll i dint know they had set ups ill be looking into it :)

I am getting a male jackson soon too! What has worked best for me is to check out a combo of: ebay, amazon & craigslist if you ware wanting to get things seperate at the best price but lllreptiles is for sure a great choice for quality!

yea i like lll but i have a cage from there and im worried cuz you cant really see inside the cages very well. and i want my animals to be on display

Back
Top Bottom