Company+Shy Cham= HELP!

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I have some people coming over this weekend and they are fairly young, My Cham hates people looking at her, and since they are very vulnerable to stress, I want to minimize that the best I can. What is y’alls experiences and how to y’all Help it?

It depends on the chameleon - if yours is reactive to reds and yellows then avoid them. I'd stick to black which will make them sleep all day. Do you have a room divider that you can put in front of the cage to keep the visitors away? Or put your chameleon behind closed doors? Honestly, any guest who doesn't respect my rules for my animals is no longer a guest of mine! :ROFLMAO:

Today is the day 8 kids younger than ten... here we go

Today is the day 8 kids younger than ten... here we goView attachment 244715

I'd suggest rearranging that sheet so that it's not completely covering the top of your cage. I'd be worried about it causing temperatures to soar, and since it's directly on your fixture it's technically a fire hazard! There doesn't look like there's any ventilation, from that picture. You want it wrapped around the sides so your cham can't see, not the top. (y) You can use clothespins/etc to keep it in place.

Back
Top Bottom