Colors are looking better!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
These are the two petteri females that I got in about a month or so ago. They weren't in the best of shape. But now they are both eating like little hogs and one is most certainly gravid.

I just love these colors!

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0932.jpg

IMAG0929.jpg

IMAG0902.jpg

IMAG0915.jpg

IMAG0917.jpg

Thanks, Ryan!! I love the smaller species! You love the monsters.

Here is one of my monsters this morning. He is in breeding mode and was scanning the trees for potential. Time to introduce a female!

View attachment 179685
Love. I hope you have some of these incubating because I'm gonna want at least one more than likely a pair when i move to Arizona. You and Extensionofgreen have made me want one. So thanks about that i already have enough lol.

Thank you. It is amazing what major hydration and some alone time will do for chameleons!
It really is and I probably wouldn't be able to tell unless I had seen them in the store. definitely look way better than in the store. I hope the oshy is doing good for you too.

It really is and I probably wouldn't be able to tell unless I had seen them in the store. definitely look way better than in the store. I hope the oshy is doing good for you too.

He is doing fantastic. @jajeanpierre is infatuated with him! Here is a video of him hunting a katydid. It was hilarious because he missed and hit the antennae....but still got him. I was impressed.

He is doing fantastic. @jajeanpierre is infatuated with him! Here is a video of him hunting a katydid. It was hilarious because he missed and hit the antennae....but still got him. I was impressed.

HAHAHA oh I love this video he looks so good his enclosure looks awesome. And lol really. well in not surprised he is a very good looking specimen compared to most that come in.

Looking beautiful Joel!
In the video, I love how he holds on to the insect with his feet. I noticed my k. matschiei would do that too. Didn't want that yummy morsel to get away!

Looking beautiful Joel!
In the video, I love how he holds on to the insect with his feet. I noticed my k. matschiei would do that too. Didn't want that yummy morsel to get away!

Thanks, Tylene! I was impressed he held it in place while he took the first chomp. You had matschiei? That is one amazing species.

Back
Top Bottom