Coloration change when sleeping....

KatiLemons

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone else's cham gets changes color when sleeping? Levi gets REALLY bright with yellow and oranges at night! Its my favorite time to watch him cause he also curls his tail up!!

I was wondering if anyone else's cham gets changes color when sleeping? Levi gets REALLY bright with yellow and oranges at night! Its my favorite time to watch him cause he also curls his tail up!!

Happens to all panthers if not all chams in general, they look awesome

all of my chams get really bright and colorful at night..even jacksons get light lime green with bright yellow..its cool:)

I noticed that with my veiled. It's sooo awesome! It's really cute too... must mean that they're happy in their sleep right?

Not only is mine pinkish but he sleeps while hanging from his tail.:eek:

That is adorable.... you should take a pic... I would LOVE to see this!!! I really like how Levi just kinda leys on this one paticular branch every night! He actually is smart enough to sleep under a leaf!!!! Its kinda like his blanket:D

As has been said, they definitely have "sleeping" looks. I rarely get to see mine because I wrap his cage for the night and my husband unwraps him in the morning. So, he gets to see the sleeping chameleon. He doesn't appreciate the special thing he gets to see at all.

yeah mine gets bright lime green and yellow he turns that color at times when i'm holding him depending on his mood.

I would love to see everyones pj pictures if u wanna share. This is my BB Ambilobe , Levi.

Attachments

• IMAG0002-1.jpg
    IMAG0002-1.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 137
There was a photo contest a few months back with a bunch of sleeping chams as the theme. I'll try to find the link.

Back
Top Bottom