Coloration change when sleeping....

There were a couple in there of actual sleeping chams!!! There must have been two who won cause it looked to be a tie! I wonder how they have a tie breaker or there are two winners?!

I'm pretty sure they were all sleeping, but they all look pretty good. If there is a tie there are judges that will pic a winner.
Here is my guy a while back
photo.jpg

I have no idea. I bought him at a reptile show from them and didn't ask. It would be cool to know, but oh well. He was my first so I didn't know the proper questions to ask besides how old is it.

Thanks. I got this guy from FLchams.

If you don't mind me asking what do you use for your background of his cage? I can see it in the background and it looks pretty good! I was thinking of zip-tieing coconut fiber sheets. I need something to keep the humidity up in my cage, but won't be able to become a hazard!:(

If you don't mind me asking what do you use for your background of his cage? I can see it in the background and it looks pretty good! I was thinking of zip-tieing coconut fiber sheets. I need something to keep the humidity up in my cage, but won't be able to become a hazard!:(

This is when I used to keep him in an exo-terra. I think it's made out of Styrofoam. It's just decorative, but they can climb on it too.

Back
Top Bottom