Color change on casque

hayden

So my veild is about 4-5 months old. He is getting some colors but I've noticed a almost white with a hint of pink on his head. Any thoughts?

The casque will often not stay green when they get older. Just be sure that the coloration isn't due to a basking lamp being too close, but it sounds normal to me. Here is a pic of Zaphod's head...

Head shot...Zaphod.jpg

Still like to see a picture to be sure! ;)

Not really what sure what you are referring to? The grayish looking part on the two little face ridges along with the one going up the casque? (Apologies for terminology) If this is what you are referring to then you don't have anything to worry about. Mine looks the exact same way. I think most every one on here has the same thing going on as well. By the way you got a good looking guy there!

I was just checking. He has white with pink tint going from his casque to almost the middle of back. If its normal then sweet!!

Is he really 4-5 months old? The Veiled I just purchased the other day was apparently that same age but is way smaller and looks much less mature.
76414d1365279456t-how-does-look-dscn0437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom