College Paper

chris, that is a lot of useful information.. greatly appreciated!

hoj, i will search for that quote and incorporate it in my paper! i agree completely, it fits in perfectly

i believe it was saif by Charles (Boudrieux) not sure about the last name i know its not spelled like that

Well that was rude. I personally don't see anything wrong with utilizing all resources available, but then again I'm all for dissemination of knowledge. I doubt that we are providing him with nearly enough information to write a short paper, much less one 20 pages long. And remember the research is just finding the info - actually writing the paper is by far more challenging in my opinion so there is still plenty of work to be done. :)
Well I thought that the winking smiley might express that I was only joking but go right ahead and take it as you will if you really are that lacking in a sense of humour.

Well I thought that the winking smiley might express that I was only joking but go right ahead and take it as you will if you really are that lacking in a sense of humour.

Perhaps you should work on your sense of humor since you didn't sound like you were joking, just sounded like someone old and bitter towards the younger generations. It's something you say to yourself, not actually to the younger person unless you're trying to make a point. ;) (winking smiley makes it not mean!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom