Collard greens..

RePtAr11

just wondering if anyones veiled chameleon eats greens like crazy? mine seems to love the collards. he is eating almost a full leaf a day. is this normal for them?
plus he is getting his normal feeding throughout the day. the leaves are 10 inches long 6 inches wide..

Yea mine devour greens and fruit as well. 10x6 is pretty big though. Mine sometimes will struggle to rip it up to the portion he wants to swallow. So I cut a little smaller now.

from what i know its normal for veileds to eat some greens, but 10 x 6 is a pretty big leaf. have you filled out the " how to ask for help " form.

just wondering if anyones veiled chameleon eats greens like crazy? mine seems to love the collards. he is eating almost a full leaf a day. is this normal for them?
plus he is getting his normal feeding throughout the day. the leaves are 10 inches long 6 inches wide..

I basically not shred them, but cut them into smaller bites and place in their feeder cups, my male veiled seems to really like them.

ok maybe it is a lil over half the leaf a day so far. And its only been two that he has went through. Maybe its just because he has never experienced it before and he really likes it. he has his dripp on most of the day...

Back
Top Bottom