cold climates and chams activity levels

ghettomike

I noticed that since winter arrived here and the temps outside dropped so much that my f veiled is not as active in her cage as she was in the summer even though her enclosure temps are the same. Just curious if anybody else that lives in cold climates noticed this about their chams. I'm thinkin it may have something to do with shorter days and less outside light.

Ditto, I live in Florida but that is just in the indoor cage. He is much more active when I take him out in the sun, but that only makes sense!!!!

i hope my guy hasent slowed, hes crazy LoL, never stops ive only had him since oct so it was cold then too.

Ditto, I live in Florida but that is just in the indoor cage. He is much more active when I take him out in the sun, but that only makes sense!!!!

Same here, my Oustalets are on about 1/2 the feed untill I take them out during the warmer times.

Two of my panthers (adults) are moving about quite a bit and eating like champs even though the ambient temps are 7-10 degrees F cooler than summer. Everyone else slowed down though.

Back
Top Bottom