Codas Deranged ?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I came into my room to find Coda very puffed up and she was hissing at her branch.... what? She wasn’t Gaping or anything, like full on hissing. Has this happened to anyone else? There wasn’t any ants or anything. She was just mad at a branch.
21FA9BE1-82FA-4E17-A87E-3E54C6698A16.jpeg

The incredible Hulk got mad at a rainbow. Lol so Orion would get all fired for seemingly no reason and he would gape until I would walk up to the cage and he would stop. I soon figured out that it was because all the crickets would climb the net of the feeder cup in a group and he didn't like it.

So maybe he's taking after his owner? :p

My snapping turtles was super chill for some reason, only bit me once in 8 years, due to me clearly over stepping a boundary.

So maybe he's taking after his owner? :p

My snapping turtles was super chill for some reason, only bit me once in 8 years, due to me clearly over stepping a boundary.
Lol maybe. That's so cool! I want an alligator snapper. My torts are still young, so there is hope.

So, are there any other species of chams that have temperaments line veileds?

Lol maybe. That's so cool! I want an alligator snapper. My torts are still young, so there is hope.

So, are there any other species of chams that have temperaments line veileds?

From what I have heard yes, some are so high strung that they can't even bear to see a human. Trioceros hoehnelii I believe is one such cham.

As for snappers, the common snapper is far more personable, yet ironically more dangerous than the AST, which despite its size and foul temper is safer to handle.

I also like commons because they love veggies as well. A nice omnivore

From what I have heard yes, some are so high strung that they can't even bear to see a human. Trioceros hoehnelii I believe is one such cham.

As for snappers, the common snapper is far more personable, yet ironically more dangerous than the AST, which despite its size and foul temper is safer to handle.

I also like commons because they love veggies as well. A nice omnivore
That's good to know on both. I think I will have a few Galapagos torts before I get into turtles. I love turtles, but my heart is in torts.

Back
Top Bottom