coastal has hornworms

Fate X

i was just looking for silkworms and seen that coastal silkworms has hornworms available too.

ya i love coastal i ordered 50 silkies about 2 weeks ago and now im ordering 100 more. they have great customer satisfaction.

i got my order today ,i got 100 silkworms and a hornworm pod.
the hornworms are babies it looks like. i was hoping for hornworms i could feed to my chameleons right away ,these look like they gotta grow a while yet.

if your in the right weather zone, they will grow in a week. it seems in the summer i can't slow down their growing enough but now in the winter when they come as tiny babies it takes weeks for them to grow to a decent size. i give them heat but it just isn't the same, any advice.
drew

Hornworms????

I grow organic tomatoes and always have hornworms I pic off them and throw to the catfish....is it OK to feed these to my chams?? I heard that tomatoes are poisonous to chams, but I noticed the food they sell to feed the hormworms is dried tomatoe and tobacco chow?? What are your thoughts on that???
Thanks!

As Brian S. stated in the other thread you started on this....DO NOT feed hornworms that are not farm raised or purchased from a dealer like Mulberry Farms.

-Brad

If i remeber correctly, the tobacco and tomato plants posess an acid that is harmful to reptiles.

I'm thinking of ordering hornworms and slikworms from coastalsilkworms.
The problem is that i'm from Europe and i'm wondering if they will survive their journey to here?:cool:

By

If your shipping next day or 2 day they should do fine, they will be shiped as small worms they handle shipping much better. Just make sure your not gonna get in trouble for importing them they are concidered a pest and if they are not native to your country it will cause issues.

The problem is that i'm from Europe and i'm wondering if they will survive their journey to here?:cool:

By

make sure you get some silkworm food so you could keep them alive ,i still have some left from my order. i been feeding them.

By

make sure you get some silkworm food so you could keep them alive ,i still have some left from my order. i been feeding them.

Back
Top Bottom